Scholarship Finder is Humboldt Area Foundation + Wild Rivers Community Foundation’s regional hub for scholarships. Scholarship Finder is home to not only the HAF+WRCF Universal Application, but highlights many additional scholarship opportunities for students.
The HAF+WRCF Universal Application is one application for over 170 scholarship opportunities. The Universal Application opens in mid-January each year, with an early March deadline. However, scholarships are offered throughout the year, so check back often!
Through Scholarship Finder, you can access:
- Our annual Universal Application, matches students to over 175 unique scholarship opportunities through a single application!
- Additional scholarships offered by HAF+WRCF, outside of the Universal Application.
- Information about scholarship opportunities offered by clubs, businesses, and other organizations in our community.
- Resources focused on Student Loans, Student Loan Forgiveness, etc.
What you need to know:
- There are scholarship opportunities for students of all education levels.
- Scholarship opportunities are open to graduating high school seniors, undergraduate and graduate students.
- There are scholarship opportunities for students pursuing all types of education.
- This includes 4-year, 2-year, and trade/vocational programs.
- There are scholarship opportunities for students planning to attend any school.
- There are specific opportunities for Cal Poly Humboldt and College of the Redwoods students.
- You DO NOT need to complete the FAFSA/CADAA to apply.
- Most opportunities are a single year scholarship, however there are a handful of multi-year scholarships available.
Where to start? Tips for approaching the HAF+WRCF Universal Application.
- For technical assistance, contact Savannah Sonia at SavannahS@hafoundation.org or 707.284.0180
- For general scholarship program questions, contact Elena Keltz at ElenaK@hafoundation.org or 707.267.9920
Interested in supporting a scholarship program?
- If you offer a scholarship and would like no-cost advertising on the Scholarship Finder, please contact Grants & Scholarships Manager Sydney Morrone.
- Interested in donating to a scholarship fund? Here is a full listing of HAF+WRCF funds or you can make a donation online.
- Interested in creating a scholarship fund? Contact Laurel Dalsted, Director of Donor Relations & Development.
- Interested in sitting on a committee to review scholarship applications? Contact Sydney Morrone.