Bayside Community Center
363 Indianola Road
Bayside, CA 95524
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Appointments are recommended
Call (707) 442-2993 to make an appointment
Rooney Resource Library
Located at our Humboldt County Location in Bayside, CA.
The library opened in 1994, with initial support from the Davis and Lucile Packard Foundation and the William T. Rooney Fund. The Rooney Resource Center is available for individuals and nonprofits interested in learning more about starting or strengthening a nonprofit. Community members are welcome to visit during normal business hours, but appointments are recommended for individuals seeking assistance. The resource center includes a library with resources on nonprofit management and racial equity, and access to the Foundation Directory grants data base. For more information
- One on one consultation and referral services on issues related to governance, leadership, management, organizational capacity, etc.
- Find grant opportunities for your program or project
- Make an appointment to use the Rooney Resource Library
- Use grants database computer for access to the Foundation Directory, a fully searchable grants database with information about tens of thousands of national and international foundations and corporate donors.
- The Resource Center has many books, electronic templates, reports, articles and sample policies to share.